Friday 3 December 2010

Weekend surf comps cancelled

The Tsunami Cup and Elusive Open surf comps have both been postponed this weekend due to a lack of swell. Makes sense I guess and it's also a little bit parky out there too with temps of minus 9 being recorded.

The surf forecast looks okay according to Windguru so we'll have to wait n see but there's a low down in Biscay generating some swell so I think Sunday might be okay. It looks like we should have some long range ground swell later next week too.

Like a lake out there on the ocean again today and the van was well frosted over so it must've been a cold one last night.

It's now 14 days without swell...and I for one am ready to surf again.

All this snow and lack of swell makes me think about Norway. I found a nice little website documenting the breaks with some videos so take a peek if you're curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment