Thursday 20 September 2012

Hurricane Nadine, will she or won't she?

Not a lot has been happening in the world of gull's surfing.

I've just realised I've not posted in a while. I have been blogging but the new blog app hasn't uploaded them! but never mind, there hasn't been any decent worth blogging about anyway - a handful of okay days at best!

Hurricane Nadine arrives on our shores next week so we should have some big, messy stuff next week but it's better than nothing! I'm off to the Maldives! Whoooopeeeeeeeee

Maldives perfection:
The trip is being finalised currently so we're all getting very excited about surfing in board shorts under palm fringed reefs pulling into crystal clear tubes and watching colourful fish below our boards :)

I even bought some new pairs in preparation, going at half price so seemed rude not to and I hate paying extortionate prices for boardshorts which cost about £5 to make in Indonesia and China and sell for £50+ a pair!

It's the European Fish Fry on this weekend down in north Devon and I was planning to go... but not so sure now as a surf pass for a quick trip to Ireland has emerged so I might take that instead of showing off my quiver and ogling other peoples board's! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment