Thursday 7 May 2009

Magic oil


Bought from Neil's Yard, this tiny bottle of Arnica oil packs a big punch.

It's just the thing for sore muscles and aches and pains from a hard days surfing.

I have to say I wasn't totally convinced when my wife waved it under my nose. It smells like someone with a sense of humour has mixed bovril, light road kill (sparrow or mouse) and olive oil together, but it seems to work.

I went to bed last night aching after a couple of hours playing touch rugby.
My calf muscles were in pieces so I massaged a bit of oil into each leg and hit the hay.

I woke up this morning feeling fully restored, dancing around the bedroom like 'Billy Elliot', with not a trace of sore muscle anywhere!

Coincidence? Or does it just do what it says on the tin...

The best thing about this magical oil is that it's 100% organic. Give it a go next time you're aching and let me know how you get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment