Friday 8 May 2009

Robin in da hood


Wish me luck. I'm off to find fame and fortune in my old manor of Pembrokeshire on Saturday to try and gain a part in the new Ridley Scott movie - Robin Hood.

I've just been informed that the main role has been taken by some guy called Russell whose got crows feet?

so I'm a wee bit disappointed about that so I guess there may be some minor 'arrow fodder' roles going and I'm good at lying down.

Anyway I've been practising my sword lunges, staff fighting and forward rolls and I used to have a bow & arrow as a kid so we'll see...

I hear quite a few of my surfing brethren are turning out for the film auditions as we consider ourselves to be 'fit and below the age of 60' and it's being filmed at a lovely surf beach, so I might see some of you there.

Why, we may even end up sword fighting each another so don't take it personally.

Remember a sword cut to the groin can result in instant death as there are some major arteries situated down there, so it's a good way to quickly dispatch the enemy.

The things we do for money, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment