Monday 1 June 2009

Summer flatness?

Morning pop pickers, apologies for my recent absence but I'm away with Springwatch for 2 weeks blogging on the bbc wales nature blog.

Currently in Lake Vyrnwy but then we head to the coast, Angelsey to be precise so I'll hopefully have salt water running through my veins again fairly soon.

I'm planning on going for a paddle in the sea every night after work to keep my fitness levels up so I can be on form for my return and if Huey is feeling generous he might jst send some swell up into Treaddur Bay...

I returned home to the nest for the weekend and noticed a small weak summer pulse hitting rest bay but didn't get to surf as I was too busy preparing things for the new generation of gull and getting the family home in order.

High pressure seems to be in the air at the moment so I guess we can expect to see flat seas fairly fairly regularly from now on.

June 1st today! That's come around quick.

1 comment:

  1. With all this talk of a hot summer it means we could well be in for more summer flatness madness. Still I think you will have your hands full with other things.

    ReplyDelete