Thursday 18 June 2009

Summer time highs

Well, the prospects are not looking good for surf after Friday, so grab every chance you can over the next 24hrs to surf yourself into the ground.

High pressure is looming and apart from a few mid week lows drifting through next week, surf prospects are zero.

Could this be the remainder of our summer?! I might have to break open the bbq at this rate.

Infact I've already done the breaking part...I picked up the wooden edge of my bbq the other day. It's covered by a tarp protecting it from the elements but something came away in my hand. I've been too afraid to look underneath...

Maybe it was just an old burger snapping off in my hand?

So it might be time for some bbq repair instead.

Whilst on the subject of bbq's:


Now for the science:

"The bbq donut is part lounge, part restaurant table, part BBQ, and part water activity platform"

This has all the makings of a bbq disaster movie!

Can you imagine setting off down river in an inflatable donut with friends and merrily cooking and drinking as you go?

I know exactly what would happen if I attempted this kind of venture with any of my friends!

Someone would be shoved overboard within 10 mins of being on it.

A fire would probably break out, blistering the rubber and causing the donut to sink.

Blokes would laugh out loud. Wives and girlfriends would not be amused ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment