Monday 16 August 2010

The end is nigh

No, I'm not dropping off the planet just yet, but this month long (or what feels like a month long) wave drought looks as if it will finally be over, towards the end of this week!

A series of weak lows are pushing our way around Thursday and into the weekend so despite the onshore wind forecast - every man and his dog will be out surfing and making up for lost water time - myself included.

At least the current forecast is for light winds....but we all know how that particular fable turns out!

I recently received some new fins for the Firewire-Rapidfire-Spitfire(try saying that when you're drunk) so I now have a bonzer 5 set up on it and I'm looking forward to seeing how the bigger fins and extra rear fin effect this stupidly light toy board of mine.


I'm hoping for increased speed and more drive with these Mayhem fins but we shall see. At £85 a pop they'd better be bloody amazing and make me surf like Dane Reynolds or I'll be writing FCS a strongly worded letter! ;)

FCS have definitely improved their fin range but I still don't think they quite match LokBox and the Rainbow fin arsenal...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment