Thursday 11 March 2010

More highs than lows

Not much to report here of late.

A blocking high has been sat over for us as long as I can remember.

The deperados and doley's have been making the most of a weak dribbly swell that pushed in on weds/thurs delivering a 2ft wave but at least the skies are blue and spring is definitely in the air.

The sunsets have been amazing lately, real large, pink & golden orbs - shame I'm only catching them from the M4 but you can't win 'em all!

Off to Ireland for a search & destroy mission in 2 weeks time :) so keep an eye out for my updates.

I'll try and get as much 'on board' video footage as I can.

This is one spot on my to do list this trip. Apparently this mystical river mouth can hold up to 20ft. I'll settle for 6-8ft! ;)



I just need to shake of this cold lurgy thing that's currently making me wheeze like an old smoker. Really frustrating when you know you've got to get exercising but can't.

Looks like we might have some respite next week as a low pressure paddles perilously close to us before weakening...we might get a couple days swell of it though.

The weekend will be flat but it will be good to see Wales destroying Ireland again on the rugby field on Saturday :)

So keep one eye on the road and one on the sea folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment