Monday 22 October 2012

Monday morning

 Light E winds
1.21m
16 seconds

It's still good just not as big although the tide was pretty low at 7.30am. Clean 3ft waves were coming in and typically it got good just as it was time to go although was getting a bit deep too...so who knows?! I'm sure other spots are all time today

The wave period is till insanely good too thanks to a 987 i Biscay and slight ridge of high pressure over the north of the UK:
I got in for a quick hour before work and the nursery run today at Rest Bay. Fin was a bit late starting pre-school but dad had a couple of nice waves!

Bumped into Rattz, Aran and Chris out back. Rattz was on his twin mini-simmons ripping to pieces!

First wave, aran drops in on me and falls off! LOL much hilarity was had ;) Huey punished him later with a nice over the falls bail on a wave he prob would've made. I was inside standing still watching and waiting incase his board hit me.

Very funny to see and I had one myself earlier as I was sucked over after my board!

Let's hope there's some tomorrow but looking at the chart, that low is running out of gas and there's not anything spectacular behind it. There will be waves but we've had the best of it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment