Wednesday 28 July 2010

Birthday highs but not lows...

My son and heir turns one tomorrow.

It's incredible how fast time flies and I've not even got him on a surfboard yet; so when he becomes world champion in 2020 he can say in his interview - "I learnt to surf when I was one" and put those Hawaiian three year old groms to shame! ;)

I think I'll take him down to the beach tomorrow and get him standing on a bodyboard in the shallows and see how we get on...

Surf wise - I've got Thursday afternoon off but fear family and birthday cake commitments may prevent me from getting wet.

The forecast is poor with a weak low tracking across Wales and the North on Friday afternoon, so we might get some small surf from that before high pressure moves in for the weekend but at least it will be fine for my BBQ :)

My new garage build is crawling along but I'm starting to think about building a nice board rack so any suggestions/links - please leave a comment.

Finally would all you Japanese spammers feck off from here please!

No comments:

Post a Comment