Tuesday 3 March 2009

blogging from a c902 Sony mobile...

As keen as I am to embrace new technologies I did find it increasingly frustrating when things don't work!

Take my new phone...it has a blog application on it so any image I take I can automatically upload to my blog or any other blog... WRONG!

It won't let me edit the blog setting in the phone for starters so this particular blog can't be accessed in camera mode even though it uses 'Blogger'.

Secondly the damn default Sony blog page it has created for me doesn't work either and there is a distinct lack of online help out there regarding this.

surf wise - we have a nice low coming in for thursday so I'll try and get in at first light and might even take some snaps if I can get this blog upload working.

Don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment