Saturday 14 March 2009

Pembrokeshire weekender

I found I could drive the van last night and my foot only hurt if I used the break so I applied it sparingly!

We're down in beautiful Pembrokeshire (home) for the weekend but the foot is v.sore and I'm hobbling about like an old man. I can only wear Uggs at the moment, as I couldnt get my trainers on last night.

*An old man with a walking stick actually over took on me 'on foot' yesterday morning as I walked up the street :(

Sat: Just been to S.Pembs hospital to get the once over...There's the possibility of a 6hr wait for an x-ray and Wales play Italy at 3pm so I'm not going to bother. Nurse reckoned it was just bruising and the swelling would go down so I'll start popping more ibuprofen today!

Sadly, no surfing for me this weekend though.

I'll try and get down to the beach tomorrow to take some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment