Wednesday 1 April 2009

Peal Jam: Ten, special edition released



Pretty cool PJ jigsaw on the site which could kill some serious hours, if you can be bothered.

The band have re-released their debut album 'Ten'love by surfers globally.

I can remember buying the cassette whilst living up on the Gold Coast in Oz and being blown away by it. Oceans...

Always tricky trying to read the lyrics though due to that purple background and splodgey art work.

Bags of unseen footage, unreleased recordings, tracks, dvd's of gigs etc.

Worth having just for the unplugged session they did for MTV back in 1992. I have a video tape of it somewhere.

Yes, a video tape for all you youngsters out there. I videoed it back in the day and then transferred it to cassette tape, so I could play in the car which was 'cutting hedge' in those days!

Technology eh? Who needs MP3...you just have to think outside the box a little.

A graphic designer @ work asked yesterday if anyone had any audio cassette tapes?

He was amazed when I told him yes, I have 2 carrier bags worth in my cupboard at home! which I can't bring myself to throw away - I will transfer them to MP3 one of these days.

But no-one else in the office had any... Am I now officially old or something?

And remember: Eddie would go!

No comments:

Post a Comment