Wednesday 9 June 2010

Lines galore

Swell: 0.8m
Wave Period: 11.8 secs
Winds: very light SE
Tides: Surfed on the drop. LT @ 10.35am, 2.5m

I missed yet another good session last night apparently, with clean 3-4ft surf...according to my sponger friend, Harv.

I was racing a dropping tide today but there were nice corduroy lines stacked to the horizon when the sets came through. Scarweather banks were breaking and the world seemed a better place for it.

If you were on the right peak then you reaped the rewards today. I didn't have the energy to do too much chasing and feel a slight 'lurgy' coming on (I hope not!)

Rest Bay on the drop, 2ft and clean:


I only had a quick 40 min dip before work but had one lovely right and managed to blast four otl's as I worked my way along a fast, clean 3ft face.

Very warm and muggy today. The sea temperatures have shot up recently to a balmy 14 degrees so my summer suit will be wrestled back of the 'garage spiders' any day now.

Today I saw chris, ollie, sven and aran in the water. Chris had one really nice right as I walked down and performed 3 nice high scoring manoeuvres on it ;0

If the swell holds then it will be nice later...It's meant to drop off though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment